Across Canada, we are seeing resilient restaurant operators respond to the COVID-19 crisis by going the extra mile, rising to the occasion, and supporting their communities with acts of kindness and generosity. Here are a few stories about our warm-hearted customers for inspiration – we hope they bring a smile to your face.
- British Columbia restaurants show solidarity during tough times
- Prairies pizzerias say thank you with free pies
- Ontario slings pizzas and positivity
- Local restaurants in Quebec support front-line workers
- Atlantic province's pizza restaurants spread kindness